Welcome to YOURBLOGNAME, here you will find this, this and this. I also do this, this and this so feel free to kiss me. Do not forget about blah blah and please do it it well and right. Yes, replace this box with a warm welcome message to your readers, thank you.
- your name.

# You're My Everything
Monday, October 10, 2011 / permalink
When we first fell in love
I thought that nothing could compare
That you and I had come to share.
But as time passed, feelings deepened,
And our closeness grew
The romance turned into
A real and lasting love with you.
You care for me in all the ways
I want and need so much.
I know I can depend on you
For support and honesty,
That patient understanding
That you always give to me.
There's a special kind of happiness
That only love can bring,
And I've found that happiness with you...
You are my everything.